At Extra Help Doncaster we offer a home help and domestic cleaning service.
Our main aim is to make a real difference to people’s lives; enabling elderly people to remain independent in their own homes by supporting them with housekeeping and shopping assistance and allowing busy people more time to spend with family and friends.
I am a Dementia Friend, want to find out more about about becoming a dementia friend?
Some of the services we offer are detailed below:
- Domestic cleaning & ironing
- Assistance with shopping
- Assisting clients to and from doctors or hospital appointments
- Companionship – giving respite to carers or just popping in to check all is ok with a relative
- Meal preparation
- Escorting clients to their favourite social occasion such as bingo; lunch or hairdressers.
- Helping busy mums with the house work and meal preparation.
- Extra Help Tuition Services – Tuition from Early Years to A level
- Walking dogs and pet sitting
Our service is very flexible and it is tailored around every individual client’s needs. Please contact me for a chat on how Extra Help Doncaster can offer you a helping hand.
Telephone: 0845 375 1621 / 01302 798566