Extra Help Bath and Warminster are committed to assisting people to remain independent.
Rose and Chris Ogborn are a Mother and Son team who have worked extensively in the community for 30+ years and know and understand the importance of remaining in your own home. We offer support to help this process and to make life easier.
All our helpers are DBS checked to an Enhanced level giving you total peace of mind that our Service is thoroughly vetted, all Helpers are also fully insured.
The service we offer is fully geared towards your own needs as no two people are the same and support needs to reflect this individual need and desires.
- Maintenance of your home on a weekly, two weekly or monthly basis.
- Domestic cleaning and other household tasks, for example, washing and ironing.
- Meal preparation
- Companionship and sitting services to enable social interaction for individuals and respite for family members.
- Escorting to appointments be they health related or social.
- Escorting for shopping and other tasks which are important for independent living but sometimes where people just need a bit of help but still wish to actively make their own choices and enjoy the shopping experience.
- Dog Walking
- Light Gardening
- Light D.I.Y tasks and links to suppliers for more intensive needs.