Hi, I’m Siobhan and I am the owner of Extra Help Bedford.
Working for the NHS as a registered community Nurse for a number of years I have seen first hand the need for a high quality, trustworthy service within the local community.
Whether this be the household chores that you need taken care of or looking after loved ones to enable them to live independently within their own homes, you may rest assured we will provide an outstanding service whatever your requirements.
I aim to provide the same home helper for each visit, to allow a relationship to develop and make the service more personal. Our service is very flexible, and we work around your needs.
Extra Help is fully insured, and all our home helpers are DBS checked to give you peace of mind. We offer a bespoke service to give you the consistency and continuity that you need.
We can help you with:
- Companionship: popping in, days out or providing respite for carers..
- Domestic cleaning, tidying, laundry and ironing
- Spring cleans, end of tenancy cleans
- Shopping errands
- Transport to supermarket, doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers..
- Meal preparation
- Household jobs
- Parents Help
- Gardening and DIY
- Assistance to social events
- Dog walking and basic pet care
- Household maintenance
Postcode areas covered are MK40 to MK46
For more information about our services please contact me on 01234 964960