Hi, I’m Nicola and I am the owner of Extra Help Bexley
Working within the Bexley community for the past 15 years and being a busy Mum of three girls. I have seen first-hand how important it is to have reliable and high-quality help. We are passionate about helping the older community stay in their own homes and to remain independent for as long as possible, by assisting with all daily tasks excluding personal care.
We love making a difference to peoples’ lives by supporting busy people, parents, the elderly or anyone who needs an extra hand either on a regular or just a one-off basis. Allowing you more time to spend with your friends and family or to just to grab a bit of ‘me time’.
Our aim is to provide the same home helper for each visit, to allow a relationship to develop and make the service more personal. Our service is very flexible, and we work around your needs.
Extra Help is fully insured, and all our home helpers are personally interviewed, referenced and DBS checked to give you peace of mind. In addition, we keep regular contact with our clients to ensure our high standards are being kept.
Services offered but are not limited to:
- Domestic cleaning: tidying, cleaning, changing Beds, laundry & and ironing
- Spring cleans, end of tenancy cleans
- Meal preparation
- Companionship and sitting service. Providing company and giving respite to carers
- Shopping errands
- Transport to supermarket, doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers
- House maintenance
- Dog Walking & basic pet care
- Parental help
- Assistance during social gatherings & children’s parties
Postcode areas covered are DA5 to DA8 and DA14 to DA18