At Extra Help Greenwich I am passionate about helping people and offer a home help and domestic cleaning service.
I am a family man who aims to make a difference in my community; enabling elderly people to remain independent in their own homes by supporting them with housekeeping, DIY, shopping assistance and allowing busy people more time to spend with family and friends.
I am fully insured and all my helpers are DBS and referenced checked and personally interviewed to provide you with extra assurance.
The service is very individual and personalised to suit each client’s needs and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- De-cluttering of homes and maintenance on a weekly basis;
- Domestic cleaning and household tasks, washing, ironing;
- Meal preparation;
- Companionship, sitting with the elderly or others with health issues to allow respite for carers;
- Taking clients to doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers, bingo, lunches etc;
- Taking clients shopping; food and personal enabling people to still have choices and feel part of their community or doing shopping for them;
- Dog walking;
- Household jobs; and
Our service is very flexible and it is tailored around every individual client’s needs.
Please contact me, Jeff Ogbuehi for a chat on how Extra Help Greenwich can offer you a helping hand.