At Extra Help® Oxford, we aim to make a difference to people’s lives by providing home help for just about anyone who needs it, including:
- Elderly people, helping them live an independent life in their own homes.
- Busy parents with young children who could do with some extra help, thus allowing them to have more quality time with family and friends.
- Busy professionals who need help with domestic cleaning, ironing and more.
Our home help services cover the whole of Oxford (OX1-OX4) as well as OX5, OX44 and OX33 post coded areas.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Domestic cleaning and ironing
- Help with shopping and meal preparation
- Accompanying clients to doctors/ hospitals or other appointments and to various social occasions
- Companionship, respite for regular carers
- Dog walking
I am a Dementia Friend, want to find out more about about becoming a dementia friend?
We strive to provide our clients with the best service and, with Extra Help®, you have the added reassurance that we are fully insured and all of our trusted, friendly home helpers are personally interviewed, DBS and reference checked. We also aim to provide the same home helpers for clients requiring regular help, whenever possible.