At Extra Help Redbridge & East Ham, my aim is to help everyone, whether you are a busy professional, parent, or the elderly.
For example, I want to enable older people to live as independently as they can by providing services such as shopping, housekeeping as well as services for busy people.
For 11 years, I worked as a Project Manager for a charity, working with the elderly and vulnerable adults. My background is in Physical Therapy, Public Health and Social Care and I have experience in working with the elderly both in the United States & in the U.K. I have a genuine passion for improving the health and wellbeing of all people and a strong conviction that all people should be honoured and supported to live life to the fullest.
As an active mum and professional, I can appreciate how busy life can get and want to help others and make their lives easier. I started this venture after seeing and hearing so many older people not being able to access the help that they needed.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Domestic cleaning and household tasks, washing, ironing
- Companionship – sitting with the elderly or others with health issues, spending some time or providing respite for carers
- De-cluttering of homes and maintenance on a weekly basis
- Meal preparation
- Taking clients to doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers, bingo, lunches etc.
- Taking clients shopping; food and personal enabling people to still have choices and feel part of their community or doing shopping for them
- Dog walking
- Household jobs and
Postcodes covered are IG1-IG6, IG8, IG11 and E6. We are happy to cover other local areas if Extra Help is needed.
Extra Help is fully insured and all of my home helpers are DBS checked to give you peace of mind. I also ensure that they offer high quality service to give you the consistency and continuity that you need. My service can be tailored to suit your individual needs and is flexible.
Please contact me, Payal Shah, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone on 07970051103 or 0208 088 8098 so I can offer you a helping hand.