Extra Help Leighton Buzzard is here to assist anyone living in Leighton Buzzard and the surrounding areas.
We fully appreciate and understand just how helpful that little bit of “Extra Help” can be to anyone and we offer full support to help with this and to make life easier. We assist with all Home Help services – from domestic services (e.g cleaning, laundry, ironing), to light gardening and DIY, shopping and companionship services (see fuller list below) – we completely understand that many people are remaining independent for longer and our service helps to support this. We also match our Home Helps to each client’s individuals needs and requirements.
All of our wonderful Home Helpers are DBS and reference checked, giving clients a total piece of mind. They are hardworking, professional but friendly and will do the very best job for you. We are also very proud to be Friends of Dementia.
- Maintenance of your home on a weekly, two weekly or monthly basis.
- Domestic cleaning and other household tasks, for example, washing and ironing.
- Meal preparation
- Companionship and sitting services to enable social interaction for individuals and respite for family members.
- Escorting to appointments be they health related or social.
- Escorting for shopping and other tasks which are important for independent living but sometimes where people just need a bit of help but still wish to actively make their own choices and enjoy the shopping experience.
- Dog Walking
- Light Gardening
- Light D.I.Y tasks and links to suppliers for more intensive needs.
I am a Dementia Friend, want to find out more about about becoming a dementia friend?
Would you like to work for us? Find out more or submit an application