At Extra Help Milton Keynes we are passionate about helping people and offer a home help and domestic cleaning service.
Me and my team aim to make a difference in our community; enabling elderly people to remain independent in their own homes by supporting them with housekeeping and shopping assistance and allowing busy people more time to spend with family and friends.
We are fully insured and all our helpers are DBS and referenced checked and personally interviewed to provide you with extra assurance.
The service is very individual and personalised to suit each client’s needs and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- De-cluttering of homes and maintenance on a weekly basis;
- Domestic cleaning and household tasks, washing, ironing;
- Meal preparation;
- Companionship, sitting with the elderly or others with health issues to allow respite for carers;
- Taking clients to doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers, bingo, lunches etc;
- Taking clients shopping; food and personal enabling people to still have choices and feel part of their community or doing shopping for them;
- Dog walking;
- Household jobs; and
Our service is very flexible and it is tailored around every individual client’s needs.
Please contact me, Michaela Nowik for a chat on how Extra Help Milton Keynes can offer you a helping hand.