At Extra Help Shropshire we are passionate about helping people and offer a range of personalised services, including home help and domestic cleaning.
My name is Adrian, and throughout my career I have always taken pride in providing my customers and clients with an excellent service, putting them at the heart of everything I do.
I am delighted to be able to introduce Extra Help’s bespoke services to all residents in Shropshire, and with my caring and professional team, providing some much needed support to the community across the county.
We love making a difference to peoples’ lives by supporting busy people, parents, the elderly or anyone who needs an extra hand either on a regular or just a one-off basis. Our support allows you more time to spend with your friends and family or to just to grab a bit of ‘me time’.
Our aim is to provide the same home helper for each visit, to allow a relationship to develop and make the service more personal. The service we provide is very flexible, and we work around your needs.
We are fully insured and all our helpers are DBS and reference checked and personally interviewed to provide you with extra assurance.
The service is very individual and personalised to suit each client’s needs and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- De-cluttering of homes and maintenance on a weekly basis;
- Domestic cleaning and household tasks, washing, ironing;
- Meal preparation;
- Companionship, sitting with the elderly or others with health issues to allow respite for carers;
- Taking clients to doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers, bingo, lunches etc;
- Taking clients shopping; food and personal enabling people to still have choices and feel part of their community or doing shopping for them;
- Dog walking;
- Household jobs; and
In addition to our checks we keep regular contact with our clients to ensure the service we deliver is having a positive outcome. Honest client feedback helps us maintain standards and is extremely important to us.
I am a Dementia Friend, want to find out more about about becoming a dementia friend?
DY14, LD7, LD8, SY1 to SY14, WV15, WV16, and WR15
Would you like to work for us? Find out more or submit an application