Hi, I’m Mark and I am the owner of Extra Help Wolverhampton
We provide the extra help service for all age ranges from the elderly to young parents to everyone else who needs help at sometime in their life.
I have worked with older adults for 20 years in terms of care and fitness and run a successful number of businesses that have helped many people out in the community and more.
I believe that everybody should have a good quality of life and support available and aim to provide those requirements to our many clients. They are at the heart of our values and our mission is to help as many people as we can.
Our Home Help Service enables loved ones to be looked after and for relationships to develop with our caring and qualified pool of staff. Our service is flexible and we work around your needs.
Extra Help is fully insured, and all our home helpers are DBS checked to give you peace of mind. We offer a bespoke service to give you the consistency and continuity that you need.
We also provide help for young parents who need it and run a professional domestic cleaning service along side. Please take a look below at the many services we offer
We Provide the Following Services
- Companionship: popping in, days out or providing respite for carers.
- Domestic cleaning, tidying, laundry and ironing
- Spring cleans, end of tenancy cleans
- Shopping errands
- Transport to supermarket, doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers.
- Meal preparation
- Household jobs
- Parents Help and Tuition Learning
- Professional Handymen Services
- Assistance to social events
- Dog walking and basic pet care
- Household maintenance
- One to One Fitness for Older Adults and Local Classes
Postcode areas covered are WV1-WV10 and Surrounding Areas
For more information about our services please contact me Mark on 01902 283205