Could you benefit from a few hours of affordable and reliable domestic help? Extra-Help Monmouthshire and Hereford District is here to provide high quality domestic cleaning and home-help services to anyone who needs them. We can enable elderly people to continue living independently or offer some relief for busy parents and professionals who don’t want to spend the whole weekend doing chores. The beauty of Extra-Help is the flexibility of what’s on offer to customers old and new; it’s an affordable, tailor-made service to help ease the burden.
We aim to provide a caring service with continuity and consistency. All our helpers are interviewed, reference checked and DBS (formerly CRB) checked for added reassurance.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Domestic cleaning & ironing
- Transport to supermarket, doctors, hospital appointments, hairdressers, bingo, lunches
- Companionship – popping in, spending some time or providing respite for carers
- Mother’s Help – school pick up, meal preparation, help with homework
- Dog walking
- Meal preparation
- Household jobs
- Spring cleaning/ end of tenancy cleaning
£12.50 per hour. DIY and gardening prices will vary. Regular, ad-hoc and one-off services available.
I am a Dementia Friend, want to find out more about about becoming a dementia friend?
Extra Help packages are very individual and personalised to each client. Contact Heather Allan to have a chat about how we might help. Tel: 01600 488800 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org