At Extra Help Surrey East, we take special pride with our approach to helping elderly people and vulnerable people to remain independent in their own homes by supporting them with care and domestic support services – thus, enabling them to have more peace of mind and be able to spend more quality time with their family and friends.
We offer affordable-client-focused services, which may include:
- Domestic cleaning, tidying and ironing
- Help with weekly shopping and meal preparation
- Companionship – giving respite to carers or just popping in to check all is okay with a relative
- Escort clients to their favourite social occasion such as bingo; lunch or hairdressers
- Assistance with medical or hospital appointments
- Dog walking/ general pet care
- Gardening and household maintenance
- And… so much more!
Our packed services are very flexible and tailored around your needs.
All of our home helpers are either police or DBS checked, personal references taken, and regular client-feedback taken on home helpers’ works to ensure we provide clients with extra reassurance and ensure we are delivering the very highest levels of service.
We also offer a free service to help anyone over the age of 65 to claim attendance allowance, for more information about attendance allowance go to https://www.gov.uk/attendance-allowance/overview.
I am a Dementia Friend, want to find out more about about becoming a dementia friend?
For more information on how Extra Help Surrey East can offer you a helping hand, please contact
Telephone: 01372 285285
Would you like to work for us? Find out more or submit an application